Old Gun Smith Estate
|OPEN HOURS||※Not open to the public|
Manufacturing of guns in Sakai, the manufacturing technology of the gun, which was introduced from Portugal in Tanegashima around 1543 (1543), that begins to be brought back by Tachibanaya MataSaburo. Since then, the free city・ Sakai with wins the name to the whole country as the town of gun making, build a close relationship with the warring lord us. Materials that remain in the city, there had 4535 of orders, and manufactured about more than 10,000 in one year of warring states period of heyday in Meireki 3 years（1657）. Old gun smithery estate in Kitahatagocho(Internal private) is the estate of those days typical gun blacksmith・Inoue Sekizaemon in Sakai. Matchlock gun, Futokoro gun, cannon, large bellows, and patronage bills has been saved inside. About 10 minutes walk from Hankai denki orbital Takasujinjya station. There is and God Takasu shrine was the guardian angel of the blacksmith, and stone monument of gun blacksmith shooting gallery trace.
*The inside is closed to the public
|ADDRESS||〒590-0928 1-3-22 Kitahatagochonishi, Sakai-ku, Sakai City, Osaka|
|TRANSPORTATION||About 10 minutes walk from Hankai denki orbital Takasujinjya station. 12 minutes walk from Nankai main line Shichidou station.|