1. Use the pass and get on trains and buses.
When you let the pass go through the automatic ticket gate, you can ride unlimitedly all day (or 2 consecutive days for a two-day pass) on that day! It allows you to travel easily, so enjoy going around many areas.
* The use starts from the first train and ends at the last train on the day(until the last train of the following day for a two-day pass) of use.
2. Visit facilities with your transportation pass.
You can enter about 30 facilities for free once at each place when you present the pass at the counter of the facilities.
The pass is valid on the day (two consecutive days for a two-day pass) of use only, so get around tourist attractions efficiently.
* However,free admission to each facilities is limited to once per facility.
The use of trains and buses and free admission to facilities are limited to the same day/2days.
3. Get special offers at famous spots.
Show the pass and remove and submit the “TOKU x 2” coupons on p.13 and p.14, you will receive various special offers at 20 facilities. (See the table on here for special offers.) The coupons are valid until April 30, 2017, so you have plenty of time to enjoy sightseeing in Osaka.
* In some places, you can just show your pass!
* For use of coupons on later days, you must also present the pass. Please keep them together.
4. Receive special offers at restaurants and shops.
When you go shopping or have meals, just show your transportation pass or submit the “TOKU x 2”coupons to receive various privileges. Coupons are valid until April 30, 2017. Check the pages introducing each area for privileges!
* In some places, you can just show your pass!
For use of coupons on later days, you must also present the pass. Please keep them together.
The special offers of facilities and shops is valid until April 30, 2017.
Notes Regarding Usage of the Osaka Amazing Pass
The pass is valid on the day you use it for the bus, train or one of facilities for first time (two consecutive days for a two-days pass).
- The use time for 1 day ticket is from 5am on the day of use to 4:59am the following day (not 24 hours from the first use). It is from the first service to the last service on the day of use on public transport.
- The use time for 2 day ticket is from 5am on the first day of use to 4:59am 2 days later (not 48 hours from the first use).
It is from the first service on the day of first use to the last service on the next day on public transport.
- There are no passes for children.
*There is a one-day unlimited ticket for all Osaka subway lines, the new tram, and buses, called the Enjoy Eco Card (300 yen for children).
- Use the automatic ticket gate or bus’s payment machine when taking trains or buses.
- When you want to enter admission-free facilities, show the pass at the entrance of each facility.
- When you enter facilities which you can use with your pass and a “TOKU × 2” coupon, detach the coupon and submit it, with showing the pass at the entrance of each facility. In addition, even when the expiration date of the pass is until October 31, 2016, the “TOKU x 2” coupon can still be used until April 30, 2017.
- When you put the pass through the ticket gate of trains and buses, the date which the pass can be used will be printed on the back of the pass. If you want to visit a facility before your first ride, staff will write the date on the back of the card.
- To use Kintetsu or Nankai special express trains with reserved seats, you will also need to pay an extra charge such as a special express fee.
- Please let the station staff know if the magnetic strip of your pass no longer works or if you’re unable to use it on train/bus ticket gates.
- Passes and guide books with the “TOKU x 2” coupons cannot be reissued even if lost. Also, additional coupons cannot be issued when the coupons have already been used up.
- Refunds are only possible during the valid period printed on the back of the passes and for passes and guidebook with the “TOKU x 2” coupons that are completely unused. See the location you purchased the passes for refunds. In that case, a prescribed refund charge is required. If you purchased the passes at a travel agency, see the travel agency.
- Some business hours of facilities may change. Please confirm with each facility.
- For special exhibits, extra charges are required. For details, please confirm with each facility.
- Refunds will not be given after usage of the transportation pass, even if some of the transportaion services are suspended, or some facilities close temporarily.
- When using the pass illegally, the pass and coupons will be invalid and collected. Extra admission fees and usage fees will be collected according to the rules of each facility.
- When using the transportation pass outside of the valid area, a separate train/bus fare is needed. Please ask the station staff.
- Coupons and pass cannot be used together with other discount.
- Some details of the Osaka Amazing Pass might change without notice.
- We will not bear any responsibilities for trouble with Osaka Amazing Pass that was purchased out of the official store (including net auctions and resale).