The Osaka Tourism Supporter Office (hereinafter referred to as Osaka Tourism Supporter shall protect the privacy of the membership as follows:
The Osaka Tourism Supporter may request presentation of personal information through Web surveys or registration for prizes or membership services. When requesting personal information, the Osaka Tourism Supporter shall provide a description of what the information is to be used for and shall only use the information within the scope agreed upon by the provider of said information. The personal information collected shall be strictly managed by a personal information protection administrator. The administrator shall guard against illegal access to personal information by outside parties and shall take measures to ensure that data is not leaked.
■Use of personal information
Personal information provided by members shall be used for the following purposes:
- To send the e-mail magazine and surveys to members who register for the Osaka Tourism Supporter’s e-mail magazine service.
- To provide better contents and services by the Osaka Tourism Supporter’s media service business.
- To send and provide support for free gifts.
Personal information shall not be used for any purpose other than described above unless the purpose is disclosed and the member’s consent is obtained in advance.
For details, see “Inquiries concerning personal information” below.
■Provision of personal information to a third party / sharing and disclosure of personal information
Personal information provided by members may be shared with or provided to a third party after first obtaining the consent of the concerned member in cases such as the following:
- In order to send free gifts and/or support from providers or shared use businesses to members who wish to receive said free gifts and/or support.
- To provide information on products and/or services of partner companies to members who desire information from providers or shared use businesses.
- All cases, the items and disclosure range of personal information to be shared and the name of the administrator of personal information for events or surveys jointly conducted by the Osaka Tourism Supporter (Osaka City, Osaka Convention & Tourism Bureau, etc.) are to be disclosed and shared within the scope of the usage purpose.
Provision or sharing of personal information to a third party for any purpose other than those described above shall first require the consent of the provider of said information.
Personal information may however be disclosed without the consent of the provider in the following cases:
- If ordered to disclose said information by legal stipulation
- If deemed necessary to protect the life, health or important interest of a member or the general public
In order to prevent illegal access, loss, destruction, falsification or leakage of personal information, along with preparing rational safety measures, the Osaka Tourism Supporter shall take the necessary corrective measures.
The Osaka Tourism Supporter regularly provides members of the Office with instruction on protection of personal information.
When commissioning outside companies to operate on personal information for delivering the free gifts and/or maintenance of the information system, etc., business commission contract including confidentiality is concluded for necessary and proper supervision.
■Acquiring personal information on website
- To understand how users use our website and the usage patterns for the purpose of providing better customized services
- To count the number of website users and their visits
Linking to other websites
Osaka Tourism Supporter may make link(s) to other websites, however, Osaka Tourism Supporter bears no responsibility in handling personal information on websites other than Osaka Tourism Supporter.
■Inquiries concerning personal information
Please send any questions concerning personal information on Osaka Tourism Supporter, and/or inquiries concerning discloser/change/terminating use of personal information to the email address shown below.