When viewing any of the material posted on this website:
- Retrieving the contents on to your personal site is prohibited.
- Reproduction that infringes the copyright is prohibited.
- Usage of legally reproduced material besides the purpose that is stated is prohibited.
- No modifications or any other change can be made even within the bounds of legal reproduction.
Violation of the copyright law is subject to criminal responsibilities.
In the advanced information and communications society today, OCTB acknowledge the importance of protecting personal information. Therefore, OCTB declares appropriate handling of personal information as its basic policy and is committed to the protection of personal information by following the rules mentioned bellow.
- １ Compliance with the law
- OCTB will abide by the “Act on the Protection of Personal Information” (Law No.57. 2003) as well as other regulations and codes relating to personal information, including guidelines set by relevant government ministries and agencies.
- ２ Acquisition of personal information
- OCTB will collect personal data by fair means and abide by the relevant laws.
- ３ Usage of personal information
- (1)The usage of the personal information will strictly be limited to those mentioned at the time of collection and purposes that are reasonably relevant and needed to execute the work.
- (2)If and when OCTB should share the collected personal information with a certain individual/group or outsource any of the information to an agent, OCTB will supervise and take proper measures to ensure appropriate handling of the information.
- ４ Disclosure of the purpose of usage
- OCTB will inform or disclose to the individual, the purpose of collecting personal information in any case other than those stated in the law.
- ５ Providing collected personal information to a third party
- In situations other than those stated in the law, our prohibits providing the collected information to a third part without the approval of the individual.
- ６ Handling Personal Information
- (1) OCTB will maintain the accuracy and safety of the up-to-date information. Moreover, it will take appropriate measures to safeguard the collected personal information from leakage, loss, damage, tampering and any other unauthorized disclosure.
- (2) Our committee designates the Director of General Affairs & Finance Division as the person in charge of personal information and carries out appropriate management of personal information.
- ７ Disclosure, correction, suspension of usage and cancellation
- OCTB will promptly reply to any requests concerning disclosure, correction, suspension of usage and cancellation of personal information from the party itself.
- ８ Establishment and enforcement of Personal Information Protection Regulations
- To enforce the Personal Information Protection Policy, OCTB will establish a Personal Information Protection Compliance Program. The information will be spread through training and education programs and be of common knowledge among all personnel of us. It will continuously be improved to maintain its quality.
- ９ Where to contact regarding personal information
- 5F Resona Semba Bldg.
4-4-21 Minami-Semba, Chuo-ku, Osaka 542-0081
Osaka Convention Tourism Bureau
Office hours: 9:00-12:00, 13:00-17:00 *except on Sat, Sun, National Holidays, Year-end and New Years
This site is best viewed with the following
- Google Chrome30.0-
- Microsoft Internet Explorer8.0-
- Google Chrome30.0-
- Android Browser4.0-
This site includes PDF and SWF files. Please use the required plug-ins.
- Adobe Reader issued by the Adobe Systems Incorporated is necessary to view the PDF files. You can download the latest version from their site for free.