MIRAIZA OSAKA-JO

MIRAIZA OSAKA-JO

MIRAIZA OSAKA-JO

MIRAIZA OSAKA-JO

MIRAIZA OSAKA-JO

MIRAIZA OSAKA-JO

OPEN HOURS9:00-22:00
* Differs from shop to shop

Built in 1931, this building originally was in service as the Headquarters of the No.4 Division of the former Imperial Japanese Army. Post-war, it was used as the Osaka City Museum until 2001. Now it has been renewed after 16 years of silence, packed with shops, cafes and restaurants. Situated in a premium location, right in front of the Castle Tower, the facility offers comfortable dining and shopping for visitors.

ADDRESS 〒540-0002 Miraiza Osaka-Jo, 1-1, Osakajo, Chuo-ku, Osaka City
HOLIDAY Open all year round
TRANSPORTATION ■ Morinomiya Station/Osakajokoen Station on JR Osaka Loop Line
■ Tanimachi 4-chome Station/Temmabashi Station on Subway Tanimachi Line
■ Tanimachi 4-chome Station/Morinomiya Station on Subway Chuo Line
■ Osaka Business Park Station/Morinomiya Station on Subway Nagahori Tsurumi-ryokuchi Line
■ Keihan Temmabashi Station
FACILITIES
Barrier-free : Elevator up to 3F (Rooftop accessibility is in consideration)
Restaurant : Available
Parking : Osaka Castle Park Jonan Parking Lot, Osakajokoen Station mae Parking Lot
SERVICE
Language : English Korean Chinese 
Pamphlet : English Korean Chinese 
INQUIRIES TEL : 06-6755-4320 FAX : 06-6755-4319
URL

MAP

PAGE TOP